- The Learning Network - From The New York Times Network, this new education Web site and online resource is for educators, parents, and students! Worth checking out!
- Teachers Helping Teachers - This is a free, non-profit service. It costs nothing to access the information, and no money is made from teachers who contribute. Material on this service is updated weekly during the school year.
- K-12 Resources for Music Educators - Valuable resources for music educators and students of all areas and educational levels.
- LD-Online - An interactive guide to learning disabilities for parents, teachers and children.
- Learn More Center - The North Manchester Learn More Center combines technology with the human touch to help you succeed.
- Shmoop Learning Guides & Teacher Resources
"These sites contain links to other Internet sites. Neither Wabash Carnegie Public Library, nor the author assume any responsibility for the content of any page reached through a link displayed here."