- American Academy of Pediatrics - A most credible and complete source of medical information for infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
- Baby Names - Over 4,500 names in this database.
- College Board - This site brings together all the information and tools that students and parents need to plan for the transition from high school to college. It is the only place where students can register for the SAT online and practice online with actual SAT test questions. Students and parents also use college board.com to identify and search for suitable colleges, apply to college online, explore career options, learn about college costs, and navigate the confusing world of financial aid.
- Colleges, Universities & Scholarships - A great source for college info; also features links to college web pages & online applications.
- Learn More Indiana - Indiana's Pre-K to College Connection, helps Indiana residents learn about college in Indiana, preparing for college, getting to college, student financial aid, Indiana career information and other essential information for lifelong success.
- National Center for Learning Disabilities - Information on disabilities including attention deficit disorder, (ADD), dyslexia, and reading disorders.
- The Children's Book Council Online - An invaluable resource for publishers, teachers, librarians, booksellers, authors, illustrators, and parents.
- PBS - The home of comprehensive companion Web sites for more than 400 PBS television programs and specials, as well as original Web content and real-time learning adventures. With more than 85,000 pages of content to explore, visitors to award-winning PBS Online can delve further into the subjects they most enjoy from news to history and the arts to science and technology.
- Electronic Zoo - A web site created to help people and their animals in the spirit of academic interest in telecommunications for the veterinary profession.
- Baby Zone - This website holds a lot of information that is focused primarily on providing helpful resources for new moms, as well as helpful parenting information.
"These sites contain links to other Internet sites. Neither Wabash Carnegie Public Library, nor the author assume any responsibility for the content of any page reached through a link displayed here."