- Federal Tax Forms - The IRS has tax forms to print out at this web site.
- Indiana Tax Forms - Currently has all the 2002 Indiana forms and prior years.
- Indiana Attorney General Steve Carter's Page - Includes current legislative issues and a link to register for Indiana's telephone privacy list.
- The Indiana General Assembly - Links you to all bills introduced into the current session; committees and bills pending in them; the Indiana code; and bios on state and federal legislators.
- Indiana State Vital Records - Find birth, death, marriage and divorce records along with current fees listed.
Statistics and Census Information
- Census Bureau Home Page - Find information from Census 2000.
- Government Statistics - US government's new one-stop shopping site for statistics and information.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation - All the latest information from the FBI including the ten most wanted fugitives.
- Federal Trade Commission - Consumer protection, business guidance and legal issues.
- House of Representatives - Has links to the full-text of all pending and recently passed legislation, house schedules and the e-mail addresses of house members under Member Offices.
- Hud Homes and Communities - HUD's home page features information on good mortgage programs.
- Medicare - Includes a database of health plan comparison information plus toll-free numbers.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services - A clearinghouse of information resources on Medicare and Medicaid.
- The Senate - Basic information about the Senate, Senators and Standing Committees.
- Social Security Online - This site houses many useful forms and benefit applications. Also helps you find a local Social Security Office.
- Supreme Court Decisions - Full text of the decisions of the Supreme Court 1990-2003.
- Thomas-- Legislative Information on the Internet - Has full text versions of House and Senate bills and the Congressional Record.
- The White House - Keep an eye on the heartbeat of the Presidency through this site. Contains speeches, links to executive agencies, and publications.
- American Presidents - One of the most thorough and well-rounded sites on American Presidents.
- Fedstats - The gateway to statistics from over 100 U.S. Federal agencies.
- Amnesty International - A human rights organization reporting violations by country.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance - Great for questions about federal funding to individuals and families.
- Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics - Includes data about all aspects of criminal justice in the US.
- Federal Register - A full-text keyword searchable version of the Federal Register.
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation - Search this database for the names of people who have worked long enough to earn a pension benefit, but could no longer be located by their companies.
- SEC EDGAR Documents - Information that public companies must file with the SEC, including 10Q's and annual reports in full text.
- Seized Property - This neat government site gives a listing for certain states including Indiana of upcoming auctions for real estate that the IRS has seized for non-payment of taxes.
- Tracking Congressional Cash - Tells how a member of congress got his or her campaign money. The financial profiles are extensive.
- U.S. Code - Complete and up-to-date version of the U.S. Code that with a keyword search engine.
- U. S. Copyright Office - Download application forms for all types of copyrights from the U.S. Copyright Office.
- U.S. Postal Service - Rate information and more at this informative site!
"These sites contain links to other Internet sites. Neither Wabash Carnegie Public Library, nor the author assume any responsibility for the content of any page reached through a link displayed here."